Pages

Welcome. . .

Here it is. Fashion. Beauty. Life ... My style, my loves & my tips. Enjoy X

Saturday 29 September 2012

Beauty: J'adore DECLÉOR

"Enter a world where Nature is the essence of pure beauty"

Being bare. I want to share my skincare products as prior to discovering this range I was your typical  teenager- sporting the odd pimple, with blemished skin. I don't have the most unfortunate complexion although I have combination skin therefore its hard to find products that address my oily T- Zone and my dry areas. I have tried many ranges, from La Roche Posay to Lancôme to Simple... But Decléor has blown all others out of the bathroom cabinet! I was advised to cut out those o so dread face wipes, when I say 'dreaded', I mean by every therapist I have spoken to! and to carry out a three step routine! My Favourite product by far is the Hydra- Radiance Smoothing and Cleansing Mousse.

I would advise anyone to take a trip to their nearest Decléor concessions counter or tune into QVC where you can hear from a Decléor representative! O and its all Paraben free!  X


If any one tries it, let me know how its going for you! or any other products I should try! R

No comments:

Post a Comment