Pages

Welcome. . .

Here it is. Fashion. Beauty. Life ... My style, my loves & my tips. Enjoy X

Saturday 29 September 2012

Trend: Get some LAYERS!

Girls wear it all! Get your oversized coats, cardigans, necklaces & scarves... all at once! The Bigger and chunkier the Better! we've seen the look on the Catwalk by Chanel, Prada and Marc Jacobs... and I just love when I find the components trickling down to the Hight Street~ we definitely wont be worrying about being chilly this Winter! I just love winter fashion, it is my favourite time to shop and dress for.

O top tip- Keep the under layer skinny and slimming! x

My Favourite Layered up Lady- Dasha Zhukov attending front row Dior @ PFW- Layered and preppy chic! Style Envy ♡

Dasha Zhukov
Marc Jacobs working the trend.
Zara only 59.99GBP... LOVE

Very Cosy looking Topshop # 110GBP


No comments:

Post a Comment