Pages

Welcome. . .

Here it is. Fashion. Beauty. Life ... My style, my loves & my tips. Enjoy X

Friday 28 September 2012

Site: NASTY GAL

I just love stumbling across a fashionable site that Im pretty sure many people havent heard of! and my latest one is fab, pretty quirky, totally American and mostly reasonably priced! Fab range of Jeffery Campbells. I would say they resemble Urban Outfitters & they even have a vintage section... However, warning!!! contains some very short shorts ;) Here's some of my favs. . .

~ O Top tip: Be aware, ordering from America can be a hassle when customs dont mark that 'gift' label, however if you are charged, contact the company and they usually refund the charge! 
X

Pierrot Dot Knit 

Ramble Ankle Boots

Network Dress (site exclusive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment